Posts tagged ‘Vent’
My eyes verses my ears…I pick eyes, but when it comes to love my ears rule..
Here recently I have been trying to figure out what it is that I deem to be important traits in my friends…
Almost a sort of priority…what is more important loyalty or honestly above all else? What things do I value most? I don’t know yet but I am working on it.
Trust – I think this is still the first one on the list, which I find particularly difficult because I can’t be trusted. I’m just, well their is no excuse, I just like to have too much fun sometimes at the expense of others feelings. I think of it as “putting myself first” or “looking out for me.” Mean things always seem not so bad in the moment. I know that I have been an unfaithful person, yet trust is still a big thing for me. I hate double standards and here I am creating a huge one. I suppose it is all in the hope that I find someone that can “keep me faithful”…that phrase sounds horrible but if you have ever been unfaithful, it makes a lot of sense.
Loyalty- Really goes along with that being faithful business, which I’m not an expert on, but still I find it attractive.
Comfort-Everyone says that they can be themselves with certain people…or rather that you should always be yourself but I am looking more the pick your nose, scratch your butt, burp, sing, dance, cry to, and do whatever in front of kind that isn’t even phased.
Is it weird that I find the qualities that I lack to be sooo attractive? Hmm, I’m sure someone is thinking opposites attract, but I don’t believe that. I don’t want opposite. I want the same but better.
I wish I…
- could read minds
- predict with weather accurately
- would not freak out at the sight of blood
- was more honest
- was less messy
- had more time to read
- could trust in another
- could let go
- didn’t over think everything
- was a slower driver
- had a healthier stomach
- didn’t have bills
- had more hours in the day
- only had good dreams
- was a human lie detector
- could live with less sleep
- could better express myself
- was a professional photographer
- was a professional dancer
- was done with my homework
Robert Benchley – “Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing.”
- I’m single.
- I’m okay.
- I’m proud.
- I’m not an open book.
- I’m loud.
- I’m a liar.
- I’m honest.
- I’m not trusting.
- I’m skeptical of most things.
- I’m not a morning person.
- I’m a dancer though and though.
- I’m dependable.
- I’m fair.
- I’m better at acting that you would expect.
- I’m a traveler by nature.
- I’m a college senior.
- I’m a good student.
- I’m an outside person.
- I’m not a singer.
- I’m observant.
- I’m not one to talk about how I feel.
- I’m always making an effort to appear happy.
- I’m horrible with technology.
- I’m a photographer in my own mind.
- I’m waiting for something to happen.
- I’m not a t.v. watcher.
- I’m a movie addict.
- I’m a milk drinker.
- I’m a horseback rider.
- I’m in love with my blackberry.
- I’m on flickr.
- I’m still a roller skater.
- I’m not easily embarrassed.
- I’m a blogger.
- I’m twenty-one.
- I’m fascinated with textures.
- I’m taking yoga classes.
- I’m bad at accounting.
- I’m attracted to plaid underwear.
- I’m messy.
- I’m stuck on biscuits.
- I’m reading a horrible novel.
- I’m incapable of stopping in the middle of a movie or book.
- I’m a cat person.
- I’m enthusiastic by nature.
- I’m grossed out by feet.
- I’m not very good at the whole make-up concept.
- I’m barefoot whenever possible.
- I’m always thirsty.
- I’m constantly looking for something I lost.