Posts tagged ‘Me’
“You have no right to say a single word about me, my choices or my past. ‘Cause you weren’t there, and you didn’t get your heart broken, and you didn’t watch me bounce right back.”
Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real … nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question.
1. What is your name? Audrey
2. A four-letter word: arch
3. A boy’s name: Avery
4. A girl’s name: Alice
5. An occupation: artist
6. A color: aqua
7. Something you wear: armband
8. A food: artichoke
9. Something found in the bathroom: advil
10. A place: Antarctica
11. A reason for being late: accident
12. Something you shout: Anyone Home?
13. A restaurant: Apple Bee’s
14. Something that describes you: active
15. Favorite Music Artist: Augustana
16. An animal: aardvark
17. A street name: Atlanta St
18. A type of car: Altama
19. A game you played as a child: “a my name is..”
20. A verb: attack
Here recently I have been trying to figure out what it is that I deem to be important traits in my friends…
Almost a sort of priority…what is more important loyalty or honestly above all else? What things do I value most? I don’t know yet but I am working on it.
Trust – I think this is still the first one on the list, which I find particularly difficult because I can’t be trusted. I’m just, well their is no excuse, I just like to have too much fun sometimes at the expense of others feelings. I think of it as “putting myself first” or “looking out for me.” Mean things always seem not so bad in the moment. I know that I have been an unfaithful person, yet trust is still a big thing for me. I hate double standards and here I am creating a huge one. I suppose it is all in the hope that I find someone that can “keep me faithful”…that phrase sounds horrible but if you have ever been unfaithful, it makes a lot of sense.
Loyalty- Really goes along with that being faithful business, which I’m not an expert on, but still I find it attractive.
Comfort-Everyone says that they can be themselves with certain people…or rather that you should always be yourself but I am looking more the pick your nose, scratch your butt, burp, sing, dance, cry to, and do whatever in front of kind that isn’t even phased.
Is it weird that I find the qualities that I lack to be sooo attractive? Hmm, I’m sure someone is thinking opposites attract, but I don’t believe that. I don’t want opposite. I want the same but better.
I was laying in bed unable to close my eyelids. I was thinking about my week and mostly the people in my life. I paused a gave some people more though than others, when it hit me…what if they are thinking about me?
Have I made such an impact on anyone to keep them awake?
I’m I in someone’s thoughts right off their sleep tooth and nail with what they want me to be or with what I am?
I wish I…
- could read minds
- predict with weather accurately
- would not freak out at the sight of blood
- was more honest
- was less messy
- had more time to read
- could trust in another
- could let go
- didn’t over think everything
- was a slower driver
- had a healthier stomach
- didn’t have bills
- had more hours in the day
- only had good dreams
- was a human lie detector
- could live with less sleep
- could better express myself
- was a professional photographer
- was a professional dancer
- was done with my homework
- I’m single.
- I’m okay.
- I’m proud.
- I’m not an open book.
- I’m loud.
- I’m a liar.
- I’m honest.
- I’m not trusting.
- I’m skeptical of most things.
- I’m not a morning person.
- I’m a dancer though and though.
- I’m dependable.
- I’m fair.
- I’m better at acting that you would expect.
- I’m a traveler by nature.
- I’m a college senior.
- I’m a good student.
- I’m an outside person.
- I’m not a singer.
- I’m observant.
- I’m not one to talk about how I feel.
- I’m always making an effort to appear happy.
- I’m horrible with technology.
- I’m a photographer in my own mind.
- I’m waiting for something to happen.
- I’m not a t.v. watcher.
- I’m a movie addict.
- I’m a milk drinker.
- I’m a horseback rider.
- I’m in love with my blackberry.
- I’m on flickr.
- I’m still a roller skater.
- I’m not easily embarrassed.
- I’m a blogger.
- I’m twenty-one.
- I’m fascinated with textures.
- I’m taking yoga classes.
- I’m bad at accounting.
- I’m attracted to plaid underwear.
- I’m messy.
- I’m stuck on biscuits.
- I’m reading a horrible novel.
- I’m incapable of stopping in the middle of a movie or book.
- I’m a cat person.
- I’m enthusiastic by nature.
- I’m grossed out by feet.
- I’m not very good at the whole make-up concept.
- I’m barefoot whenever possible.
- I’m always thirsty.
- I’m constantly looking for something I lost.