Posts tagged ‘List’
So, here’s how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend your cool…
1.Opening Credits: Livin’ on the Edge-Aerosmith
2.Waking Up: (I hate) Everything About You – Three Days Grace (hahahahahaha)
3.First day of School: Gone Till November-Wyclef
4.Falling in Loving: Be My Escape – Relient K
5.Fight Song: Just Dance – Lady GaGa (hahaha)
6.Breaking Up: Shut up and Drive – Rihanna (this is priceless)
7.Prom: Child of Dust – Thrice (hmm)
8.Life: Warmer Climate – snow patrol (ehh)
9.Mental Breakdown: Kill Me Quickly – Thirce (this is really working out)
10.Driving: Look what you have done – Jet (don’t know how I feel about that)
11.Flashback: Wild thing – Jimi Hendrix (this is CRAZY funny)
12.Wedding: 1985 – Bowling for Soup (only proof that you should clean out your itunes before playing this game)
14.Final Battle: Red Blooded Woman – Kylie Minogue
15.Death Scene: the One that you hated – early November (well that makes me sad)
16.Funeral Song: Stranded – Man Overboard – Blink 182
17.End Credit: Rock This Town – Brantley Gilbert (way to end on country)
Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real … nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question.
1. What is your name? Audrey
2. A four-letter word: arch
3. A boy’s name: Avery
4. A girl’s name: Alice
5. An occupation: artist
6. A color: aqua
7. Something you wear: armband
8. A food: artichoke
9. Something found in the bathroom: advil
10. A place: Antarctica
11. A reason for being late: accident
12. Something you shout: Anyone Home?
13. A restaurant: Apple Bee’s
14. Something that describes you: active
15. Favorite Music Artist: Augustana
16. An animal: aardvark
17. A street name: Atlanta St
18. A type of car: Altama
19. A game you played as a child: “a my name is..”
20. A verb: attack
Here recently I have been trying to figure out what it is that I deem to be important traits in my friends…
Almost a sort of priority…what is more important loyalty or honestly above all else? What things do I value most? I don’t know yet but I am working on it.
Trust – I think this is still the first one on the list, which I find particularly difficult because I can’t be trusted. I’m just, well their is no excuse, I just like to have too much fun sometimes at the expense of others feelings. I think of it as “putting myself first” or “looking out for me.” Mean things always seem not so bad in the moment. I know that I have been an unfaithful person, yet trust is still a big thing for me. I hate double standards and here I am creating a huge one. I suppose it is all in the hope that I find someone that can “keep me faithful”…that phrase sounds horrible but if you have ever been unfaithful, it makes a lot of sense.
Loyalty- Really goes along with that being faithful business, which I’m not an expert on, but still I find it attractive.
Comfort-Everyone says that they can be themselves with certain people…or rather that you should always be yourself but I am looking more the pick your nose, scratch your butt, burp, sing, dance, cry to, and do whatever in front of kind that isn’t even phased.
Is it weird that I find the qualities that I lack to be sooo attractive? Hmm, I’m sure someone is thinking opposites attract, but I don’t believe that. I don’t want opposite. I want the same but better.
I wish I…
- could read minds
- predict with weather accurately
- would not freak out at the sight of blood
- was more honest
- was less messy
- had more time to read
- could trust in another
- could let go
- didn’t over think everything
- was a slower driver
- had a healthier stomach
- didn’t have bills
- had more hours in the day
- only had good dreams
- was a human lie detector
- could live with less sleep
- could better express myself
- was a professional photographer
- was a professional dancer
- was done with my homework
I’d rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I’m not.
Give it all you’ve got because you never know if there’s going to be a next time.
I do not have superior intelligence or faultless looks. I do not captivate a room or run a mile under six minutes. I only succeeded because I was still working after everyone else went to sleep.
High School is like a spork: it’s a crappy spoon and a crappy fork, so in the end it’s just plain useless.
Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves.
Henri Frederic Amiel
- I’m single.
- I’m okay.
- I’m proud.
- I’m not an open book.
- I’m loud.
- I’m a liar.
- I’m honest.
- I’m not trusting.
- I’m skeptical of most things.
- I’m not a morning person.
- I’m a dancer though and though.
- I’m dependable.
- I’m fair.
- I’m better at acting that you would expect.
- I’m a traveler by nature.
- I’m a college senior.
- I’m a good student.
- I’m an outside person.
- I’m not a singer.
- I’m observant.
- I’m not one to talk about how I feel.
- I’m always making an effort to appear happy.
- I’m horrible with technology.
- I’m a photographer in my own mind.
- I’m waiting for something to happen.
- I’m not a t.v. watcher.
- I’m a movie addict.
- I’m a milk drinker.
- I’m a horseback rider.
- I’m in love with my blackberry.
- I’m on flickr.
- I’m still a roller skater.
- I’m not easily embarrassed.
- I’m a blogger.
- I’m twenty-one.
- I’m fascinated with textures.
- I’m taking yoga classes.
- I’m bad at accounting.
- I’m attracted to plaid underwear.
- I’m messy.
- I’m stuck on biscuits.
- I’m reading a horrible novel.
- I’m incapable of stopping in the middle of a movie or book.
- I’m a cat person.
- I’m enthusiastic by nature.
- I’m grossed out by feet.
- I’m not very good at the whole make-up concept.
- I’m barefoot whenever possible.
- I’m always thirsty.
- I’m constantly looking for something I lost.
As a college senior, I have liven on campus every day of my college career:
Two years in traditional dorms, One year in a 4 bedroom 2 bath apartment on campus with three female room mates (only one of which I knew), and currently in a 4 bedroom 4 bath apartment on campus with three female roommates (only one of which I know).
Dorm living is a priceless experience that is a must for all college students, hands down.
Both apartment I have lived in are located at the heart of campus and only students live in them. The Buildings are Co-ed but as I have said I have only lived in rooms with females.
I want to give a little insight to apartment campus living. My first idea was to do a pros/cons list, but I thought maybe just the facts would be more beneficial to readers…
- It is impossible not to make awesome friends, and lasting relationships.
- You will meet people more intolerable than you have ever imagined.
- Privacy exists only in your head.
- Writing your name on your stuff mean nothing..take that back it sometimes is a reference to who you have pissed off by taking it or breaking it.
- Don’t loan anything that you wouldn’t give away. That’s right sell your text books don’t loan them.
- The words “maybe” and “whatever” as a response to questions means “yes” all of the time.
- You will hate your roommate’s significant other…you must it is like a law of nature…Don’t worry the favor will be returned.
- Girls cry more often than not during the time you are trying to fall asleep.
- The room/apartment will never be a comfortable temperature…you may get the joy or living with a thermostat Nazi, the kids that never got to touch the thermostat at home can’t keep their hands off of it.
- Ground/First floor is the most dangerous and unsafe floor of the bunch…example: break ins
- Your parents should not visit.
- Lock your door…yeah your new bff does steal.
- the shower floor is never safe/clean….ehh bleach may help a little
- The people upstairs will bowl at night and your neighbor listens to rap at unreasonable hours at deafening volume.
- Roommates will leave their alarm clocks on after they leave for the weekend or holiday.
- Your alarm clock will stop working for whatever reason during finals week.
- Wear shoes when outside apartment…beer comes in glass…be careful.
- Sticky stuff is everywhere trust me and don’t smell it.
- Fire alarms are a way of life.
- the furniture stinks
- Everyone will want to do laundry at the same time.
- The drier is like an extension of your roommate’s closet so they will just leave their clothes in there for you to handle.
- Clothes will disappear.
- Food is always fair game…like a contest of holding out to see who can wait the longest before grocery shopping.
- You will get locked out of the room only when your roommates are not home.
- Windows are pointless we never open the blinds.