Posts tagged ‘honesty’
I wish I…
- could read minds
- predict with weather accurately
- would not freak out at the sight of blood
- was more honest
- was less messy
- had more time to read
- could trust in another
- could let go
- didn’t over think everything
- was a slower driver
- had a healthier stomach
- didn’t have bills
- had more hours in the day
- only had good dreams
- was a human lie detector
- could live with less sleep
- could better express myself
- was a professional photographer
- was a professional dancer
- was done with my homework
- I’m single.
- I’m okay.
- I’m proud.
- I’m not an open book.
- I’m loud.
- I’m a liar.
- I’m honest.
- I’m not trusting.
- I’m skeptical of most things.
- I’m not a morning person.
- I’m a dancer though and though.
- I’m dependable.
- I’m fair.
- I’m better at acting that you would expect.
- I’m a traveler by nature.
- I’m a college senior.
- I’m a good student.
- I’m an outside person.
- I’m not a singer.
- I’m observant.
- I’m not one to talk about how I feel.
- I’m always making an effort to appear happy.
- I’m horrible with technology.
- I’m a photographer in my own mind.
- I’m waiting for something to happen.
- I’m not a t.v. watcher.
- I’m a movie addict.
- I’m a milk drinker.
- I’m a horseback rider.
- I’m in love with my blackberry.
- I’m on flickr.
- I’m still a roller skater.
- I’m not easily embarrassed.
- I’m a blogger.
- I’m twenty-one.
- I’m fascinated with textures.
- I’m taking yoga classes.
- I’m bad at accounting.
- I’m attracted to plaid underwear.
- I’m messy.
- I’m stuck on biscuits.
- I’m reading a horrible novel.
- I’m incapable of stopping in the middle of a movie or book.
- I’m a cat person.
- I’m enthusiastic by nature.
- I’m grossed out by feet.
- I’m not very good at the whole make-up concept.
- I’m barefoot whenever possible.
- I’m always thirsty.
- I’m constantly looking for something I lost.
Physical intimacy clearly has several levels. The more I think about it the beginning or new relationship levels like kissing and hand holding and hugging are the most meaningful to the development of a relationship. Physical intimacy after than is a development off of trust but is not a requirement for trust.
For example when a person is in a emotionally stressed state the contact that often offered is very basic and cherished at those moments.
Can one say that the majority of bonding is in the hands and lips? Not to say it is a most but it a basic building block for relationship development.
When someone is sick in a hospital bed you just squeeze their hand, this to me makes it an essential so to say. I like the point that was made at there a number of case where physical intimacy is an impossibility yet still the relationship develops and becomes strong. I’m just trying to weed through the development of a dating sort of relationship.
In a day and age when a more intense physical intimacy is more common place does the human emotion and brain still value it as much as when couple has to wait for marriage to do more than hold hands? Or has the human emotion factor and brain not “evolved” as fast as trends. In a sense you are lead to say that intense physical intimacy my just be for pleasure and that the brain acknowledges just that which is how we were lead to the free love type movement.
You know what makes honestly so frustrating? you never see the beauty of truth and honesty. I’m not sure why that is when everyone knows how easy it is to spill lies instead of owning up to truth.
For the first time in a relationship I had the opportunity to lie to make something appear better, but I chose to be honest.
You know I wonder if he even notice that I was honest instead of lying? But then there are an immeasurable amount of times I have been told the truth over lies and failed to give anyone credit.
I have never been excited about someones honesty because I have always figured that is what people are “supposed to do.” Now I am beginning to see that honesty isn’t a must with people anymore and should be valued.
I want to have a relationship based on truth, trust, and honesty. I think I can do that.
I don’t want to be a bad girl anymore. I was old fashioned before and last year I chose to be a bad girl. Honesty wasn’t a huge thing to me. I feel much more like myself in my old fashion ways.
I don’t know how this boy is getting me to rethink my last year choice to be a bad girl and change back to myself old fashioned and traditional.
I guess a bad girl was about having fun, but that didn’t work for me. Now I am having fun, and I think my honesty might be noticed.
Maybe it is just how do you tell someone you noticed their honesty?